We have a secure and hassle-free payment gateway in place. Customers can use this payment gateway to make payments to avail our services.
Most of the services we offer fall under the services industry. As such, we do not offer any returns on any of our services.
If you wish to request a cancellation or a refund, please go through our Refunds and Cancellations policy carefully. Make sure to read this page thoroughly before registering for any of our services.
- We do not offer any refunds for cancellations made after registration and payment have been made. However, in special cases such as factual errors, duplicate payments, mistaken denominations and other inaccurate payment deductions where the payee faces unreasonable loss, we offer refunds.
- We offer refunds only by facts regarding a specific case. We reserve the right to refuse refunds for any reason whatsoever, as we deem fit.
- All refunds will only be made to the same account or card from which payments were made initially.
- Refunds will only be processed after a thorough verification process related to the credentials of the account holder.
- We do not entertain any cheque or cash refunds. We only offer online refunds.
- Any extra charges borne by the customer such as bank transaction fees, service fees or processing fees will not be refunded.
- We do not entertain multiple return requests for the same order. Customers requesting for multiple refunds will be blocked from accessing our website.
- We do not pay any interest on refunds.
- We will not be held responsible if the customer fails to receive our communication due to incomplete or incorrect contact details.
- We do not entertain refunds for any registrations made during discounted or promotional campaigns.
- Customers should produce valid documentation including a valid invoice to claim a refund.
- While we have taken utmost care to ensure that our payment gateway is secure, we do not guarantee or represent that using our services will not result in unauthorized data use or theft of data online. We use the services of a third-party payment service provider for our online payment gateway.
- We and our payment service provider do not assume any liability for any type of damage, monetary or otherwise that a customer may suffer due to any delay, interruption, corruption or failure of information transmission during payment.
- Chargebacks will be made to the customer only if we fail to provide our services for any reason whatsoever after receiving payment.
We reserve the right to update the contents of this Refunds and Cancellation policy from time to time without prior notice. Make sure to keep updated before you register for any of our services.
If you have any questions or doubts related to our Refunds & Cancellations, please feel free to get in touch with us.